Friday, July 1, 2011

Alright,alright

Alright Serena, I'll post moar stuff, sheesh......IM SO FU*KIN BORED! man....y does summer have to be sooooooo gooddamn boaring?! Kelly duzen get y we dun lyk summer so much...haha! 看來他無法了解我們的心情啊.........anyways, r any of your families doing anything over the summer? IM GOING TO AMERICA for the first time of my life~~ heehhheee.........and I am currently addicted to 39Clues.....LOL im so slow, u guys r probably all done~~ uh......sooooo....oh yea, yesterday lyk almost our WHOLE SCHOOL went to FE21' 大遠百~~ How many of u watched Transformers? SUPER hard to get the movie tickets and.....yea, but I can't w8 for HP7 to come out!!!!!!!!!! i SOOOOOO wna watch itt (SCREAM IN CRAZINESS)!!!!! WOOHOO!! HP FAN!! Okay, and yay, i get to go to FE21'(AGAIN) with Phoebe Y and a buncha other ppl(MAYBE)!! and Im rly rly rly rly rly rly rly SRY Phoebe H. I duno where ur water bottle is! I AM SOOOO SRY!! Im so sry i didn't mean to lose it...I just...duno where it is....I gave it to Shin cuz i thot i mite noot be goin to badminton!! Oh and Domo smells lyk puke, thanks a lot Brian........Oh yea, yesterday I went home and washed Sluggy, first time i realized how dirty he is!! Dust, mud, soil, ALL over himm!! and he stinks lyk hell! EWWWWWW~~ Okay, since Domo smells lyk puke i put him out the window, HOPEFULLY he duzen fall out the window.....XD WOW such a long paragraph......randomly thout of all this crap....well if it makes my blog moar.....KWL then~~ y not? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment